View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #122
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
You are correct but I'm not against taking the next step. That next step is a personal choice because he doesn't have to do so. I'm not trying to sound like I'm condemning the idea of notifying the authorities and if I am then I sincerely apologize. My point was he may haven't met his moral responsibility but morality is subjective because what's moral for one may not be for another. The bare mininum was met therefore I don't think he should be legally punished.
I can agree with the bolded. I fully expect his punishment to be illegally vicious.