View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #115
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Personally I'm not confusing morals with the law. I'm disappointed and outraged with the morality of the people trusted to protect the children. I don't give a crap about hiding behind technicalities in the law - That's what morally vacant people do....and that's what the outrage is about. Moral vacancy. There is no confusion on my behalf.
I can only imagine how a PSU diehard that always loved Paterno, but is a parent and coming to the harsh reality of this, is dying inside. They know, no matter how hard they try to rationalize it, that this is something you can't rationalize or hide from.

I watched every second of Millen and to me, this is a rational reaction of a parent and person that can't live with himself, knowing he used to look up to what may go down as a monster.

Or worse, maybe he walked around in the shower naked around Sandusky, and is coming to grips that the son of a ***** was enjoying that in a way he can't possibly comprehend.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote