View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #114
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
Still shouting insults like a 4 year old? I can read but there is a difference between what is and isn't worth reading. I have read a few pages so far. However, it doesn't concern me. What concerns me is figuring where's Paterno's responsibility and I don't need to read the whole report for my answer. I haven't been trolling or flaming instead I was giving a different viewpoint. I guess that's trolling though. Calm down ffs.

You're just as sick in the head as Paterno for justifying these non-actions.

You hide behind legality, but that is nothing but a shadow to what is truly important in life.

If that makes me a "4 year old shouting insults" in your tiny little brain, so be it. Your opinion of me is worthless.

You'll be gone soon anyway.