View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #111
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
SMU paid a player and got the death penalty Pen State should be banned from football for 30 years
As I said before, SMU is NOTHING compared to this. USC, Miami, Ohio St., you name the school that has been through NCAA sanctions and they all pale in comparison to what may have happened inside the walls of the Happy Valley football program.

There is a big difference between point shaving, paying players, tattoo issues and frigging child molestation/rape, followed by a MASSIVE cover-up.

The fact that the university then had the balls to tell reporters to NOT ask Paterno questions about this mess and leave it to football only, then realizing that would never happen, cancel it, says a lot about the people there. Even now, with all of this out there, they're still trying to stick their heads in the ground and pray it'll go away. Newsflash to PSU administration. The denial period is now over and you're all ****ed.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote