View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #107
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
You're acting like a child just because I'm not joining the lynch mob. Take a look in the mirror before you claim I'm about stupidity. Just because you don't want to see that I'm about legality doesn't mean you have the right to tell me what I'm about.
Are you an uncle? Cousin? What if this had happened to a buddy of yours that had a kid and you personally witnessed it, or was told by a reliable person what had happened. You seriously wouldn't go to the cops? Really?

This is not about joining a lynch mob. Read all 20 pages+ of the attorney general's report, then come back here and try and say that again with a straight face. People are going to jail over this, its simply a matter of how many and for how long.

I'm quite confident that god-loving parents that have waved the PSU pom-pom and drank Paterno's kool-aid their entire lives are in personal turmoil right now - they know damn well they can't support him or the program, not with this on their watches.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote