View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #105
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57964 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Did you see Matt Millen (former PSU LB) on his ESPN sports show this morning? The dude was so pissed and upset that he bust out into tears on the air. He said his inner feeling is go to take care of this himself, which I took as him wanting to kill his former position coach and friend.

Here is the video of that ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ix4jlXNDd8
I'm glad he broke down - maybe if more famous alumni start feeling that sick to their stomach they'll all team up and get that 84 year old schmuck disguised as a good man the hell out of there and start the painful process of bleaching every last square inch of that place, anywhere where Sandusky stepped or sat.

For the man to know this **** went down, then go about the only damn thing he cared about, which was becoming the winningest coach ever, tarnishes every last accomplishment he made, even the school's admirable graduation rate.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote