View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #104
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81206 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
You're full of it. He doesn't care what you think. He doesn't even know you exist. I'm sure he has enough conscience to feel remorse for what this entire ordeal has brought. I'm sure in hindsight, he would've notified the authorities. However, you can get hung up on morality. I'm about legality. You are correct the NBA lockout can't end soon enough but the season totally being scrapped is far more likely than games actually being played at this point.

I'm pretty sure even NAMBLA calls this morally irreprehensible
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote