View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #99
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
legally you are right

Morally? Different story
Co-signed. You've got someone raping, molesting little boys and you've become aware. To say that telling the AD is 'sufficient' makes my skin crawl.

If, and that is an important word, IF these allegations (and the line is so damn long I don't know how this will ever be proven to be false) are true, there are a lot of PSU folks that need to go behind bars, and if I am a PSU fan, I turn in that ****ing white pom pom and boycott games until Paterno and the entire staff, administration, hell the mascot too are all replaced.

Unless of course they're complete and total idiots that still believe despite a damning pile of evidence that Paterno is still a decent man. I'll choose to believe the Attorney General and others that suggest otherwise.

This makes the SMU scandal look like petty theft. This is as bad as it gets. I can't imagine what ex-PSU LBs like Shane Conlan are thinking right now.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote