View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

The thing that really disturbs me is Sandusky himself . I have a friend in law enforcement who told me that the reason they post sex and age on the sex offender site is that's the offender's flavor . Sandusky knew how to scheme because he was a DC . This dude schemed this whole foundation up to bring the chicks to the chicken hawk . I can't help but think about the FBI profiling Jack The Ripper saying he couldn't have done it by himself that he needed an accompllice , a little man . The guy started that foundation in 1977 and was comfortable enough to be in the PSU shower with a boy . He should never be allowed in public again , he is a danger to society .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote