View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #90
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
This is going to get so ugly it boggles the mind.
Exactly. They found vic #9 and who knows how many more will come out now (and I'm sure unfortunately some will be fraudulent trying to get some $$ on what will surely be a mammoth law suit) but this will get way, way ugly.

For those of us not Penn St fans trying to debate what should or shouldn't happen to Joe Pa., I offer the opinion of my dad, who is from Pittsburgh and is a die hard anything Pittsburgh and/or surrounding area so college wise he is a a life long Penn St and Pitt fan.

That said, even he believes Joe had to have known more than is revealed right now and that basically he needs to be gone as of yesterday/immediately and that the University needs to be spanked hard.

Which I agree with, Joe has blood on his hands morally if not legally and believe me I am not the moral police. This situation will and rightfully should tarnish him.

(To head anyone off, I understand my dad's opinion has not actual relevance on the matter other than to offer a true Penn States fan on the situation and that is all.)

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote