View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #87
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Earlier when I got home I tuned into ESPN and the first thing I saw was Matt Millen shedding tears while trying to talk about this mess. Up until today I hadn't read much on this whole thing, but now I know why he was crying.

I've read through the years, maybe an article here, a few years later an article there, about how Penn State will go to great lengths to guard their players when they get in trouble with the law, how they get away with being complete social thorns towards the student body in general (beating students up...etc....etc) on campus and Paterno would always turn a blind eye.

I guess that goes for everyone in the program and a simple aggravated assault on a student was just the tip of the iceberg to what they would do to protect their scholarships and standing in the NCAA community.

This story is too horrible to even comprehend at this point. Speaking of iceberg tips, I have a feeling when we see what's under the surface Paterno will..........I don't even know. This is going to get so ugly it boggles the mind.