View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #84
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
Legally he did what he had to do. Unless the law doesn't matter then there shouldn't be one.
Dude, I see what you are saying on the one hand as far as letter of the law, however, I would hope that you would also take the responsibility to make sure light was shined on the issue on your own if that is what was needed.

We're not talking about covering up free gifts or tattoos or prostitues for players....we're talking about children being raped.

And I know you're not crazy about kids as you posted earlier either in this thread or the one about the dog booter, but still, just as a human, the fact this was kids getting raped in real life, not on SVU (which I can't even watch the ones involving kids anymore), should move anyone to take action.

It's that basic man. (just using you to make my point, not a personal shot)

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote