View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #75
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think as a 23 year old I would have saw it and gathered myself because I wouldn't have believed it . As the realization set in I would have done something .
I have a instant powder keg non-fuse when I happen across crazy stuff that needs immediate action and I tend not to think. Obviously I have never come across something like this, but I know myself, and I suspect I would have grabbed the closest hard object and procedd to beat his brains in....quite literally....and hoped that since I walked in on it, plus the kids testimony...would keep me out of prison.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote