View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #64
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Then, where were THEY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Joe Paterno knew about it and took it to Penn State's athletic director. It seems like everyone took it to the 'higher up' in the university and everyone failed to notified the police. I honestly don't understand why this wasn't taken to the cops. Paterno, Curley, the grad student, the janitors, etc.. Someone should have gotten the cops involved here.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...hool-negligent
The AD and the president turned theirselves in .

To me Paterno enabled Sandusky from the minute he found out by not calling the police . What you except you condone and the fact that he was still running that foundation reeks of something much bigger .