View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #61
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Penn State should demolish the shower room and rebuild it too.
^^^^^THIS

I thought about this too....if I was a player my skin would crawl going in there right now. Unfortuately due to some of the graphic descriptions of the shower episode my mind'e eye is all fuqed up right now and any time I would go in that shower would be haunting if I was a player on that team.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote