View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #58
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
We do not know what Joe knew or did not know but yet we are ready to crucify him. It was reported that he told his supervisors after being alerted. Why not go to the cops? I don't know but it is weird that Joe was ready and willing to talk this morning but the university chickened out. Something deeply wrong has occurred without any doubt but it just seems to me like people are willing to just rake others over the coals before the eggs have hatched. The story is very sick and sad and there will be heck to pay in the end but let's let the investigation conclude and the final report come out then do the raking itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I'm not exactly ready to execute Paterno either. Maybe he was going to leave SI the university is trying to make him a scapegoat. I want to hear what he honestly knew about this. Now, I understand why he didn't say anything if he knew but it doesn't make it right. That said the coach isn't a police officer.
If one of your coaches is giving 10 year old kids blowJ's and anal sex in your locker room....he knows. NO way he didn't know. I refuse to believe nobody told him details...no friggin' way. Chain of command isn't an excuse for covering up criminal behavior...especially with kids. Paterno should go to jail.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote