View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #56
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I have a 12 yr old son . Every time I hear this I think of the emotional damage these kids went thru. A man they thought highly of abused them then everyone in the community abused them again by keeping quiet. A high school janitor staff caught him in the act a collge staff caught him in the act and a mother was informed by her son after being curious why her sons hair was wet. This charity org he was a part of worked with troubled kids im assuming with these kids thier parents were easily paid off due to drug abuse or social standing and the charity worked with special needs kids, kids that mentally werent able to speak out about what was happening. I have 4 children 21yr old son - 12 yr old son - 8 yr old daughter - 5 yr old son. And this may sound bad or sheltering but my kids have never stayed the night at another adults home period. I dont let them go on trips. I dont trust anything Church events, Cub scout events I dont let my children out of my sight because these days as soon as you let down your gaurd your children suffer. Sorry about the long Rant.
No need for apologies man. I have a 5 year old turning 6 in 2 months and I am a fuqng hawk with her. Anyone glances at her funny or gets to close to her in line at the store and I'm already in neck snapper mode. I typically hit the old rant on stuff like this too, but I am trying to stop myself here as my rants on this stuff make me look like a sadistic murderer beneath my skin on what I would do slowly and gleefully to these sick fuqs.

I also agree with you about not letting kids out of sight. I remember when I was a kid (I'm 30 so growing up for me was late 80's to mid 90's) I was able to go out, play, whatever, be at home when the street lights come on. Nowadays that just seems insane. I simply cannot invision letting my daughter just go play and be a kid like we used to. I've had other parents disagree and think that times are mostly the same as before, we just hear about it more due to the new era of media, but I disagree. To each his own and more power to any parent who is more laid back than me on stuff like this, and I don't watch the news so I know that is not what is effecting me. I'm sorry, my daughter will not be able to shake me until she is a teenager and I can teach her where and how to hit, use a knife and where to thrust and cut, etc.

Anyway, now I want to rant but I'll stop....point is I agree and this is just putrid what has happened here. May this guy be fuqed by goats in hell for all eternity.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote