View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #40
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't know if y'all have seen this but you can't make this stuff up . This is disgusting .

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...?sct=hp_t11_a9
My network (www.sportsnet.ca) had a legal analyst on that suggests the PSU program will not suffer a SMU-like fate, and that Paterno is likely not subject to criminal investigation. The university itself, its president and AD, on the other hand, could face both a ton of class action suits as well as criminal charges, some severe.

Not to mention the fact that no recruit that has any self respect will ever want to play there again, knowing this now. One way or another, PSU football is going to die and deservedly so. Those cocksuckers let little several, maybe dozens of ****ing kids get molested and tried to sweep it under the rug like rats. I hope they rot in hell.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote