View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
If the allegations are true and there are convictions, then I think the "Death Penalty" for Penn State football would be in order. But somehow I believe, the Penn State football will not get the SMU treatment. It may not be right, but I bet it would not happen.
As much as I have a lot of disdain for the NCAA on how they handle issues like this, they're not going to let a program pull this off and survive. They can't be associated with a school that tried to sweep child molestation by a coach under the rug at ALL LEVELS, including the AD.

This is way worse than point shaving, paying athletes or any other typical issue that has cost programs in the past. This is beyond repulsive and undefendable.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote