View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #28
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
There is no frigging way Paterno didn't know. There is no way this program shouldn't be completely shut down and given the SMU treatment or even worse.

This is a frigging disgrace of epic proportions.
If the allegations are true and there are convictions, then I think the "Death Penalty" for Penn State football would be in order. But somehow I believe, the Penn State football will not get the SMU treatment. It may not be right, but I bet it would not happen.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote