View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #23
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Sex Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
This is beyond infuriating.

How the **** Joe Paterno hasn't already resigned is a god damn disgrace. How the AD could actually attempt to sweep this under the rug makes my blood boil.

This program doesn't deserve the death penalty, the individuals may need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
**** his legacy.

His new legacy? I swept rape and molesting kids under the rug and am going straight to hell.
The whole things strange and maybe this is why Joe tried to hang in there so long . He was trying to make sure the monster stayed locked in the basement which is a tad short of the act itself .

In one of the articles it said that Paterno told Sandusky that he wasn't the heir to the head coaching job in 1999 . I have to think it was because Joe knew he was having sex with 10 year old boys . Sandusky hid in broad daylight and they looked the other way .