View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011   #87
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Thanks. I prefer Bush though should McFadden's foot not heal like they think. Bush is better, IMO, than Greene.

Michael Bush that is.
Its a no-brainer for you then. I look at the trade in 2 parts. Statistically the major pieces are Greene/Nelson for Bowe. Greene was a fantasy bust last year and was one all this year until the last few weeks. Since you prefer Bush to Greene and already have Bush, it's basically Nelson for Bowe. I would take that 10/10 times. Nelson unfortunately plays in a GB offense that spreads the ball around. He's nice to have but is not a keeper IMO. The keepers on that offense are Jennings and Finley outside of Rodgers of course. Bowe gets way more opportunities to put up numbers

The second half of the trade is Thomas for CJ2.8. I liked Thomas going into the season and stashed him on as many of my rosters that I could, because he offered you that sleeper rookie upside. He's been injured too much to hang on too now and is basically a waiver-wire juggler. CJ2.8 is playing like trash but he still has a massive upside and can be a huge trade asset if he starts turning it around.
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote