View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011   #80
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Should I take an offer of

Chris Johnson and Dwyane Bowe
for
Shonn Greene, Daniel Thomas, and Jordy Nelson

?!?

My Rb's are Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, Michael Bush, Shonn Greene, & Daniel Thomas.

My Wr's are Larry Fitz, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Darrius Heyward-Bey
Why haven't you hit the accept button yet? You're already crowded at the running back position and are weak at WR after Fitz and Nicks. Bowe is the best player involved in that trade and you're getting him. Greene has picked it up lately but has been a bust up until then. I don't have Nicks on any of my teams so I haven't been following him closely but he seems to be off and on injured throughout most of this season. Bowe gives you 3 studs at the WR and you get the potential of CJ2.8 busting out of his slump and reverting back to 1st round status. Either way you're getting the best player (Bowe) and the highest ceiling player (CJ2.8) without giving up much. The other guy is getting trade raped
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote