View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011   #11
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1035 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans super fan

Quote:
“Danieal Manning – he’s my favorite Texans player,” Chris said. “He inspired me to get the tattoo. I read where he said,’You can’t go to the Super Bowl if you don’t think Super Bowl’.”
I'm sorry, but this seems like total b.s. to me. Manning has been great and all, but to not even be haflway through his first season here (a season in which he has played well but hasn't dominated), to say he's your favorite? Not saying he's a liar, but that's pretty odd. There's also something about the logo itself that gives it that "temporary tattoo" look, but I can't put my finger on it.

Likewise, that tattoo is so laughably bad it seems like it can only be that bad on purpose. At the very least, even a bad tattoo artist would have made a better effort of centering the "Super Bowl" text, since it was also done with all text underneath. It really looks to me as though someone is trying to make us Texans fans look like idiots, that's my honest opinion.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote