View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011   #51
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Agreed I think at times that Gary is just a slow learner and is taking a lot longer to adjust to being the HC. This year I've seen somewhat more of a desperate or more risk taking approach to Gary that I seem to like..

Ughh did I just say that..
I think during the lockout that Gary took some kind of coaching course He doesn't seem to be as adamant about trying to fit a square play into a round game no matter how many times it fails. He doesn't seem to get as uptight about managing the clock either. Maybe Wade's aw shucks laid back attitude is contagious. I do know from watching him on the sidelines that he isn't the same Gary Kubiak we've had. This month may be the ultimate test.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote