View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #31
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The Browns game, to me, feels like the Raiders game all over again. A team we should handle, without any sort of dynamic QB (McCoy is sorta' like Campbell), in our house, it just sort of spooks me a bit.
In my case, I thought the Raiders would beat the Texans the whole week leading up to that game. I do not share the same trepidation this week and will be somewhat surprised if the Browns win. (Just somewhat, because as most of us know, the Texans are fully capable of losing this type of game).

To me the difference in the two games is the offense. The Texans now know how to run an effective offense without Dre. They had to modify the calls/system rather than just stick Jacoby in Dre's slot and not change much else.