View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
What I will be impressed with is a win the following week at Tampax Bay. If we can go there and stretch this to four wins against a respectable Buccaneer's team I'll be impressed. That's 7-3 and four games over .500. That's a different kind of Texans team right there.

Then after the bye week we start what passes for the remaining "tough" part of our schedule.
On top of that, a win in Jacksonville after the bye, making it a 5 game win streak would really be impressive.

Say what you will about the Jags, but we saw two turnovers at home that almost put them in the game. Plus our offense struggled with their D, this is exactly the kind of game the Texans would lose.

Should win, the Jags are still a bad team, mainly because of their offense.

But if the Texans can pull that off & be 8-3 coming home to play Atlanta, I don't see how anyone (any Texans fan) can not get behind this team.