View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #19
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

To be fair I have a huge critic of Kubiak, I have wanted him fired for the last three years(ish) but this year his coaching has actually improved somewhat. It seems like every game we are changing up the plays we are running, we might come out one game and toss 5 deep balls to keep the other team honest or we might come out running, we might kill em with the tight ends all game. I know the play calling on downs has been sorta obvious but it seems like game to game Kubiak is really changing how our offense is ran based on the other teams weakness. I am not going to sit here and say hes the coach for the Texans future and is the best coach ever but I have to give credit when it is due here.

Oh and by this I mean I think we will be fine this November despite the past.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote