View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #15
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Agreed.

This is a good thread. Besides that it's about football, I made a similar post about how the Texans never beat both Titans AND Jaguars in their first games, which are always back to back. Before this year, it ALWAYS broke the Texans back, led them to a losing streak like the one described here.

Except this year, they won both games, are atop the AFC South in dominating fashion and are now on to the easiest portion of their schedule. Oh and there's a bye week and to my knowledge we haven't lost a bye week yet lol....

Who is it, Cleveland, Tampa...a bye...and...the Bengals? Right?

That should be at least 2 wins, well, it SHOULD be 3. I'll take 7-4/8-3.
Haven't lost a bye week yet? How could you forget the string of heart breaking losses in 2009! We went to the colts and it came down to kris browns field goal to tie it up but he missed and we lost 17-20. Then the bye week. After the bye week we had a Monday night game against titans which we lost in the same way! It came down to a kris brown field goal to go to overtime but he missed and we lost 17-20!