View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #9
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 25372 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
We have the browns up next and while half of their defense is great I believe someone will haves big day. We usually get a win when one of our three has a big day, and a blowout when two of them have a good day. In my opinion Adrian goes off for 210 rushing and receiving. Matt throws for 320, and the Texans win.

Texans over browns 31-10

Tampa is no slouch but I think they aren't as good as people make them out to be. Blount is great at taking advantage of holes but our run defense has been stellar and I look for us to continue this trend. I believe the pass game might take a hit in this game but Adrian and Tate bail us out with 250 combined rushing yards.

Texans over Tampa 26-20, win by 2 field goals.

We have a bye here and with Andre needing the extra time I look for our whole team to be revitalized. The tale of the tape has been horrid losses following the some teams bye week. However with Andre coming back to the lineup Im thinking it ignites a fire under our assets. 2 weeks of great practice and almost everyone returning to form.

Jacksonville is up next again and they will be in it to win it and hopefully to crush the Texans chances of a high seed. I look for Shaub to have his best game this season throwing for over 400 yards in a close game.

28-24 Texans
If JAX scores 24 on the D, we are in DEEP trouble.