View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #5
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Actually feels different. The defense is playing well even with injuries. they face two really young QBs, and a thrid that has been hit or miss this year. No dynamic offenses and low possibility for bad weather.

With the Foster and tate running game, as Sunday proved the Texans also don't have to play pretty in 2011. Still because this is the NFL (mostly) and the Texans, I expect them to lose one of the games, just because it (sh) happens.
What feels and shows the most to me is two things, the offense showing some life early in the game. And the defense is starting to show some swagger on the field they are starting to believe in themselves and forcing their will on the other teams. It's good to see for sure.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is online now   Reply With Quote