View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011   #3
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Elephant in the room (Kubiak's November record)

Actually feels different. The defense is playing well even with injuries. they face two really young QBs, and a thrid that has been hit or miss this year. No dynamic offenses and low possibility for bad weather.

With the Foster and tate running game, as Sunday proved the Texans also don't have to play pretty in 2011. Still because this is the NFL (mostly) and the Texans, I expect them to lose one of the games, just because it (sh) happens.