View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011   #14
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor pool advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Ravens almost dropped a close one today. That would have just been my luck if they lost. I am going to wait to see if we get Andre back this week for sure before I make my pick against Cleveland. They have a pretty stingy pass defense from what I hear and it would be awesome to get him back.
I guess it's safe to say you have options this week. Four of the top five percentages picked this week are available to you. Atlanta @ Indy, Houston vs. Cleveland, Oakland vs. Denver & Kansas City vs. Miami all seem like good picks right now.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote