View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011   #224
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

I haven't found a spot up in my area. All the guys who are in my area are not interested from what it seems like in this thread.

If there are enough people from the south that want to meet up, I like Wizards off 75 and Spring Valley. Big screen TVs, pool hall, chicks in short skirts/Catholic school outfits, etc.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote