View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011   #27
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Jags Tailgate

it took several stray cats to get enough entrails but mission acomplished. Most of them were green cats too. The hairballs are the bomb and the shots are full of liquor be very careful if your driving. Piniatta is a cat that loves Boobs and is coming to fight Breast cancer in all kittens. Too Bad she is a Jags fan I do not think the kids will like that. Seems the wind did a number on our canopy so we will go topless for this one no prob. Hey I got an Idea, Lets all go topless, I know Bill is game.