View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011   #147
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110699 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
After getting knocked out in survivor with this game? No. I didn't bang my head or give it a 2nd thought. The game went exactly like I was expecting, except one thing; the Baltimore offense didn't show up to play and Baltimore still almost won it. I didn't expect Flacco & Rice to take a bye week but I did expect the Jaguars to struggle on offense.
Yeah, damn that was a weird game. IIRC, Baltimore had zero 1st downs well into the 3rd. That can't be right, it almost numbs the mind, but I think that's pretty close.

Sorry about survivor. For what it's worth I had my worst showing yet. I was gone by Week 4...lol.