View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011   #146
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Last Monday is was sitting on 10-2 and banking on 11-2 with the Ravens-Jags game coming up. That was good considering I haven't been so good as of yet. Of course the Jags screwed me but they got us all so no harm, no foul.

After an unlikely upset like that does anybody else bang their head just once while thinking, "THAT should have been the one I saw coming for no reason whatsoever!"
After getting knocked out in survivor with this game? No. I didn't bang my head or give it a 2nd thought. The game went exactly like I was expecting, except one thing; the Baltimore offense didn't show up to play and Baltimore still almost won it. I didn't expect Flacco & Rice to take a bye week but I did expect the Jaguars to struggle on offense.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote