View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011   #170
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I hate that one of my leagues only has one RB position then the RB/WR position. I have Ray Rice as my top RB along with Darren Sproles and Frank Gore. Both are going against weak opponents so it's hard to decide who to start. Leaning towards Gore.

I may just try and trade Ray Rice for a better QB than I have. The league is edited so that it's 1 point for every 10 passing yards than the usual 25, so QB's usually have a lot of points. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the guy I usually go with.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote