View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #3
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assess this trade please. Haven't made it yet but haven't ruled it out either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
My Team
QB Matt Ryan
RB Ray Rice
WR DEz Bryant
TE Tony Gonzalez

FOR

His Team
QB Tom Brady
RB Chris Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
TE Jimmy Graham
I would do this trade because you get Tom Brady and Jimmy Graham. I have Graham on my fantasy team and he's paying off big time. Brady has 16 td passes so far while Matt Ryan has only 9. Brady had that one bad game where he threw a bunch of picks, but he's going to have another big year as usual. CJ and Vincent Jackson are middle of the pack guys and they probably won't really boost your team on a week by week basis, but they are capable of having that one odd game where they'll get you a boat load of points. And teams will try to stop Ray Rice more and more as the year goes along and if Flacco struggles, it's going to put pressure on Rice to carry this team. I predict Rice's production will take a hit for the remainder of the season. Dez Bryant is similar to Jackson in terms of production imo. I think Brady and Graham will definitely boost your team.