View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #9
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect from the Jags??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I hope it's a wake-up call, I hope it peeved them to high hell. I hope it upsets them (as much as it upsets me) that the Jags & Titans beat a team that they couldn't.

It speaks (imo) to that softness, that mental softness, that ability to finish games.

I hope for another statement game.
I think it says that the Ravens are a different team at home than they are on the road. They've beaten some good teams at their place (Pit & NYJ) while losing to teams they should have beaten handily on the road (Jac & Ten).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Yes, The Texans are a good team and always play the Jags tuff. It's a good rivalry This game is big for both teams...if the Jags win, they are back into the hunt for the division. If the Texans win, makes the division that much easier.
This game will likely come down to how Houston runs the ball. If Jacksonville can stop the run the way they did against Baltimore than they have a good shot for an upset. I think it will be a lot more difficult doing it on the road for them, though, and can see Foster having a good day running the ball.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote