View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Respect from the Jags??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was surprise last night, as well.

But the Jags played tough and make the Ravens look like punks. No first downs in the first half?? Where was that Ravens team when the Texans played them?!

I'm glad the game was on MNF and the Jags played tough and won it. Should be a wake up call to Texans players. No team can be overlooked, regardless of record. That game set the tone for a defensive battle.
I hope it's a wake-up call, I hope it peeved them to high hell. I hope it upsets them (as much as it upsets me) that the Jags & Titans beat a team that they couldn't.

It speaks (imo) to that softness, that mental softness, that ability to finish games.

I hope for another statement game.