View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect from the Jags??

I was surprise last night, as well. I tuned in to the first quarter expecting to change the channel to the World Series. But the Jags played tough and make the Ravens look like punks. No first downs in the first half?? Where was that Ravens team when the Texans played them?!

I'm glad the game was on MNF and the Jags played tough and won it. Should be a wake up call to Texans players. No team can be overlooked, regardless of record. That game set the tone for a defensive battle. Hopefully the Texans offense can put a lead up early and force the Jags into a passing game. I was not impressed with Gabbert at all. Texans D will have a field day if the game is put on his shoulders.