Thread: Tarp Week
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Nice! So why not all white vs Titans...that would be cool...all white/blue/red vs. Division games. I feel nothing for those loser Colts this season...We have 10 years of payback.
Agree completely! 0-16 would not bother me at all.

People are convinced that they will draft Luck, but I'm not buying it. Manning runs that team, and he plans to return. You think he won't be demanding weapons over his replacement?