View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #169
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Did you still win this match? Rice played like shit, and Sproles did very well.
Yeah, Colston and Sproles cancelled out at 28 points a piece, Rice and Cundiff combined for 9 points and MJD got 10, so I won by 5 taking a 6-1 record for sole possession of first place by two games

This week I'll drop Lynch and pick up either Murray (not likely) or Jake Ballard (possible). I need a TE for week 9 anyways, so Ballard can fill in then and be my flex this week. Hopefully I get him. Also trying to grab the Buffalo defense in place of the Titans D.