View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect from the Jags??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Man, I was seriously impressed by your team's D last night. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you guys were going to get destroyed. I'm not saying that the Raven have an explosive O, but they are a decent offensive team. Ray Rice is no slouch, and you guys SHUT. HIM. DOWN.

Hopefully we'll be able to run better than the Raven did, because that really is our bread & butter. It's going to be nice having Andre & Casey both back this week and that should also not allow you guys to stack the box against us.

Glad you guys won, that was a tough fought game. My only concern with a game like that was how much did it take out of your team? That appeared to be a battle and having played on Monday night, it kind of gives your team a short week to heal up and go again. (I'm not complaining, lol!)

Here's to a healthy game for both teams and a WIN for the Texans....
Well, I think the Jags Defense will be OK/set Sunday...they have been great all season. They have only allowed 7 points in 6 quarters vs Steelers and Ravens! I think, the game will rest on the horrible Jags Offense, which will play into the Texans Defense hands. It's gonna be a much better game than that blow out vs Titans, last week. Which is always awesome, to blow out those Titans!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote