View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #5
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect from the Jags??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Exactly. We'll see what happens Sunday. You guys will be rocking w/the Battle Red. Should be a fun game to watch.
Man, I was seriously impressed by your team's D last night. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you guys were going to get destroyed. I'm not saying that the Raven have an explosive O, but they are a decent offensive team. Ray Rice is no slouch, and you guys SHUT. HIM. DOWN.

Hopefully we'll be able to run better than the Raven did, because that really is our bread & butter. It's going to be nice having Andre & Casey both back this week and that should also not allow you guys to stack the box against us.

Glad you guys won, that was a tough fought game. My only concern with a game like that was how much did it take out of your team? That appeared to be a battle and having played on Monday night, it kind of gives your team a short week to heal up and go again. (I'm not complaining, lol!)

Here's to a healthy game for both teams and a WIN for the Texans....
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote