Thread: Tarp Week
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If the Texans fail to score early, I think it could be a rough going. Your kicker is clutch and has quite the leg. The Texans have already lost a game to a kicker against the Raiders, so if they don't force the Jags into a passing game to catch up, it could be a tough battle.

Jags vs Texans has always been a great game twice a year, and I expect nothing less next Sunday.
If the Texans come out rocking/scoring...it will be a long day for my 2-5 Jags. PS....Why do you guys do the battle Red vs Jags? I don't get it?
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote