View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #29
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

here you go Hook'em on what CJ2ypc

Quote:
Yet, as bad as the Titans have looked in all phases, much of the attention is focused — as it should be — on the team's best and highest-paid player, RB Chris Johnson. After managing only 18 yards on 10 carries last week, Johnson is now gaining an anemic 2.9 yards per carry this season. In the locker room following Sunday's demoralizing defeat, Johnson made it clear that he isn't the problem, indirectly pointing the finger at his teammates.

"Basically, you have to look at, if you're watching the game and you really can't tell what's going on with the run game, then obviously you really don't know football. … I won't say that I'm the issue. I'm very confident that I've been doing the things that I've been having to do."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...gles_on_ground
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote