View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #11
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor pool advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Good deal, man! I know I mentioned going with Oakland earlier in this thread but some of the advice I mentioned would have changed around 11:00 AM today. The Dallas game would have been an easier pick since Bradford was ruled out after I posted, and I would have listed Oakland behind Pittsburgh since they didn't have their starting QB listed at the noon deadline. I sure wasn't expecting that performance from Oakland this week though.
I went back and looked at my picks and I saw that I already used the Saints actually, and the Steelers as well.

So far I have gone:

Week 1 - San Francisco
Week 2 - Dallas
Week 3 - Detroit
Week 4 - New Orleans
Week 5 - San Diego
Week 6 - Pittsburgh
Week 7 - Denver

I am in a lot better shape though than most of the people left in terms of teams picked.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote