View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Respect from the Jags??

Thought I'd drop in on their forum, since ours has been quiet since about 2:45 pm yesterday.

I was surprised to see this thread: They are who we thought they were
Quote:
Dakota' timestamp
Did anyone really think the stinking tacks would hang with the Texans? They were who they thought they were. Even without Andre to lay a swift and decisive beat-down on "finnewhimp" it was a complete annihilation.

I'm sure some of the tack trolls will come along to whine and cry about how their team got screwed some way or another, but the simple truth is that the stinking tacks just can't beat anyone of substance.

They were who we knew they were.

-